Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: February 2011

What a start to the morning... Negative EIGHT? Actual temperature?? In Kansas???



Responsibility calls. I loathe folding, hanging, and putting away clothes. But, someone has to do it!



Snack time!



Miss Tink awaiting lunch... in jammies... don't judge. If looks could kill... am I right?



Dressed, bundles, and ready for the doctor's office. Two sick kiddos today- this darned virus is kicking our behinds!



Today's road conditions (via cell)...



Returned home to Sassy pants stretching her brain with this wonderful, wonderful book!



It's back to breathing treatments for this honey pie. She took it like a champ!



Stylistically admiring my new camera strap cover from Knitty Bitties (via cell). Go.order.one.now!



And it's bath. Then bed. G'night, my friends!



Do join in the Ten on Ten fun!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely set. And a cute breathing treatment. I wish they had that when my youngest was having trouble breathing. He may actually liked doing the treatments if we had that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those faces...adorable.
    I hope everyone feels better soon.
    Snow??? why so much snow for your northern folks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great set, the laundry photo is awesome and I totally have the same pile at my place! wish we had some snow here in seattle it is so pretty. thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I think everyone hates laundry. I hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, "Don't judge" that is the best picture ever! I can't believe -8...cool to get a snapshot of Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Right there with you in the laundry department. HATE IT!

    Excellent 10!

    ReplyDelete