Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: January 2011

Welcome to my first ever Ten on Ten!

Moments after waking- had to go check out the first snowfall of the winter!



Um, Ty... I don't think the UV light will reach your toothbrush that way!



Why are there disassembled washing machine parts in our front room? Don't ask.



Ah, caffeine. Thank you, my afternoon pick-me-up!



The dreaded meal list- for once I feel confident we may actually stick to it! The Poison Control magnet bears no relevance to my cooking... promise!



My little monster girl... so sweet!



Thank you Lord for Graycop's day off, and Mommy's subsequent "stay dry" moment...



S to the -tarbucks...



Is it bedtime yet??



I wish a step stool solved all of my grown-up dilemmas!



How fun was that? See you in February!

4 comments:

  1. I am a diet coke ADDICT! Starbucks too :) And your little monster girl is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh washing machine! Loved the snow today! ... Kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from 10 on 10! Isn't it so fun! So glad you participated! Looked like a fun snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Heather! You are making me miss photography SO MUCH. I had to choose between the hardwood floors or a camera with our savings this time around (and the juice stains and pet urine did me in), but...I WILL be getting a camera soon. I have so much to learn from you!!!

    ReplyDelete