Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well, Hello There...

Hello, and welcome to Sweet Peas & Sassafras: Project 365! Some of you may be familiar with my main site, Sweet Peas & Sassafras. Glad you stopped here. This blog is going to serve as a platform for my photography journey this year. I have many things planned, and I hope it will inspire you to try some new things yourselves!

This will be my first attempt at a Project 365, so we'll just have to see how it all unfolds. I intentionally chose a no frills, no fuss template- it's all about the pictures here. My goal is to take a picture every day. Plain and simple. Whatever inspired me. Whatever I'm feeling that day. It'll be posted. Hopefully {relatively} on schedule. Forgive me for the delay already- HA!

I will also be sharing from some other challenges I plan to take part in: Ten on Ten, Street Photography Now Project, Willette {the joy of LOVE} class, Project Life, and anything else that catches my eye!

Hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment